The Executive Assistant at Civic Spark Media will coordinate and perform a broad set of administrative activities in support of the President’s work, while incorporating a passion for keeping our community informed and connected.
The Executive Assistant’s responsibilities may include:
- Coordinating calendars and scheduling meetings.
- Checking and processing postal mail and online correspondence.
- Researching and booking travel, transportation and accommodations.
- Assisting with errands, purchases and deliveries.
- Event planning.
- Scheduling and meeting with contractors and consultants.
- Accounting and bookkeeping.
- Researching, identifying and evaluating opportunities for high-impact projects, philanthropy and investing.
While many aspects of this role can be done remotely, some tasks require a physical presence in or near Richmond, Indiana and self transportation to visit various locations across Wayne County.
An ideal Executive Assistant:
- Has experience working as an executive assistant
- Is detail-oriented, resourceful and well organized
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoys using tools to increase efficiency reduce complexity
- Has patience, grace, and a sense of humor.
This can be a full- or part-time, salaried position. The full-time salary range is $31,000 to $35,000 per year depending on qualifications and experience.
Work is performed in an office environment and requires the ability to operate standard office equipment and keyboards. Must have the ability to stand for extended periods of time, to lift and carry parcels, packages and other items up to 20 pounds, to walk short distances, and drive a vehicle to deliver and pick up materials. The role requires close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
Ready to apply? Learn more about our hiring process.